- "They say knowledge is power, but I say it is a poison. Knowing the exact date and manner of her death torments her. The closer it draws the greater her pain."
- "I told you to leave and yet you kept coming back. I began to wonder, if you could change your fate, perhaps I could change mine!"
- "I had hoped the Dahaka would kill you, I had hoped Shahdee would keep you from the island or the towers would finish you off; I even cursed the sword I gave you and yet you did not die!"
The Two Thrones
- "Prince, of all the possible futures, this one held the most promise, but something has changed..."
- —Kaileena upon arriving at Babylon
- "This world was not meant for me, but there are others, and I will find my place just as you have found yours. Be free now Prince, your journey is at an end."
- —Kaileena saying goodbye to the Prince
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.